Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Roger Federer: I`ll forget the loss for 25 minutes

Roger Federer has lost from Novak Djokovic in the final of the tournament in Indian Wales for the second consecutive year. After the game the world No2 said, that he will try as soon as possible to forget the game and will continue to look ahead.

"I do not intend to go back to the game. I will forget it after about 25 minutes far. Leaving the tournament I can say it was a good race. I presented well and generally I started the year strongly. Of course, I hoped and I wanted to win the title, but Novak played very well, he deserved to triumph and I accept it. "

"I did well in retour both the first and the second serve. I was prepared and this is one of the reasons why I am disappointed with the way the game has ended. At the end I had the feeling that Novak switched to another gear. "

Finally, Federer said that in the next few weeks he will take a break, as most of the time he will spend in his homeland Swiss before returning for the season on clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment