Thursday, June 25, 2015

Podolski: My transfer to Inter was a mistake

The German striker Lukas Podolski set his passing for a rent from Arsenal to Inter in January as a mistake in his career. He spent a half-season with the team "Inter", but failed to do anything memorable in Series "A", scoring only one goal in 18 games. Now he returns to Arsenal, saying that he wants to stay in London, but there are some speculations around him, that he is desired by Fenerbahce.

"I always felt well at Arsenal. I get along well with the fans, the manager with the players. I`m going back to the club according free soccer predictions to play. I think my qualities fit well with Arsenal. The last season has been already in the past. I think the English football suits me better. I have the qualities to play in different teams, but I must admit that the move to Inter was my mistake. Sometimes not everything in football is developing in the best way. I do not always play as a starter, sometimes I have to act on unfamiliar position, but I must do what is required of me.This I was trying to do, but I`m looking ahead, "said Podolski.

No comments:

Post a Comment