Monday, March 28, 2016

Demichelis`s ended his career for Argentina

The Argentinian defender Martin Demichelis made the surprising announcement on the eve of the match adviced by sport-tips.net of the national team of his country against Bolivia. In fact, the important world qualification is likely to be his last with the blue-and-white team.
The 35-year-old defender was subjected to destructive criticism for his performance in the match adviced by sport-tips.net of his Manchester City at the city derby with United. Overall, his shape is a terrifying and apparently has decided not to play anymore for the Gauchos.
`There`s nothing wrong about my physical condition, really. There are just a few young boys that the coach should pay attention in the next matches and can count on them in the World Cup. And the Mondial after two years is too far away for me.`
`That is why the match adviced by sport-tips.net with Bolivia will likely be the last in my career for Argentina. I really want to play in it and I hope I`m part of the accounts of the coach. I will do my best in it and I hope to be useful.`, said Demichelis.

No comments:

Post a Comment