Friday, April 29, 2016

The coach of Villarreal: `We won deservedly against Liverpool.`

The Villarreal coach Marcelino Garcia Toral thinks that his team does not owe his success over Liverpool`s only chance, as argued by the media a lot.
`The yellow submarine` came to success with a goal at the end, but the expert is of the opinion that the victory was fully deserved.
The two teams met in the first match by free soccer tips of 1/2-finals of the UEFA Cup, which was played last night at El Madrigal.
`In a match by free soccer tips you have 90 minutes to put or allow a hit. In this case, we were able to get in the last minute of the match. We were lucky that we got then. I can`t say that we won thanks to my luck. In my opinion, we played well and we deserved the success.`, he announced at the press conference after the meeting.
`The result, in any case, is not unfair. We knew before the match by free soccer tips that it would be very difficult and we were ready for an intense battle with the high pace of the game.`
`I am pleased with the match by free soccer tips itself. We played very good football, and we defended quite well. I`m proud of my players.`

No comments:

Post a Comment