Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Jaap Stam took over Reading

The former Manchester United defender Jaap Stam was confirmed for the manager of the second divisional English team Reading.
His contract is for two years and he will replace Brian Mcdermott and so he became the first non-British who will lead the Royals.
For the 43-year-old Stam, who in his career played yet for PSV and Lazio and was known for market style game, this will be the first such responsibility, having previously worked at the Academy of Ajax.
`Reading is an ambitious club according football tips as me and I want to help it get back in the Premier League. I hope that our joint work will be successful. In the League Championship competition is serious and we`re going to be tough, but we`re going to work hard.`, said Stam.
`I was not completely fine with the break-up with Brian, but I respect the decision of the shareholders. Now that`s in the past and we have to move forward, so I wish good luck to Yap in the future.`, said the President of Redding.

No comments:

Post a Comment