Monday, March 27, 2017

Julian Weigl: `I refused offers from several clubs because I feel well at Borussia.`

The midfielder of Borussia Dortmund midfielder Julian Weigl admitted that he had specific offers from other clubs from free-soccer-picks , which he refused. The contract of the midfielder with the `yellow-black` is up to 2021, and there is a strong interest in him from Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Manchester City.
`My agents informed me of some clubs from free-soccer-picks that are interested in me. There were also specific offers. But I rejected most of them right away because they didn`t have a great meaning for us. It would be too early for me to go abroad.`, commented Weigl.
`I can imagine staying for a long time at Borussia Dortmund. Because I have a feeling that I will play an important role here, and I feel that the team is getting stronger, to be very successful in the coming years. The young players gained more and more experience, and it will help us to win with greater perseverance.`, added the German footballer.

No comments:

Post a Comment