Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Rakitic: `The leaving of Luis Enrique is a big loss for the team!`

The Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic admitted that one day he wants to work again with his former coaches Luis Enrique and Unai Emery.
`Of course, I would like to work again with them. They were fundamental people in my path of development and they seem very similar, because they are crazy about football and don`t like to lose, even in a game via rugby predictions with marbles.`, commented the Croatian footballer.
`The departure of Luis Enrique is a very great loss to Barcelona. He showed a great interest and faith in me when he took me to the club. He gave me confidence in the last three seasons.`, added Rakitic.
He talked about the summer of 2010, when he still played for Schalke: `The news of the arrival of Raul struck me as a joke. I asked myself why the greatest player in the history of Real Madrid is coming here to play.`
`For me, it was a great honor to play with him. He had a sparkle in his eyes that told you to say to yourself that this person can smell victory and knows how to achieve it. It was no surprise that with him in its ranks we reached to the semifinals of the Champions League.`, ended Rakitic.

No comments:

Post a Comment