Monday, October 23, 2017

Djokovic seeks a partner of Agassi

Novak Djokovic seeks a new coach to work with his current mentor, Andre Agassi. In an interview with Serbia`s Novosti, the tennis player revealed that he is looking at several names that are not the former No. 1 in the world.

I`m looking for someone who is not the former No. 1 in the world, but he has had an admirable career and was able to show the best of himself on the court. It is important that its values be consistent with mine, revealed Djokovic.

The Serb is currently recovering from an elbow injury that he received in the summer and for which he announced an end of his season after Wimbledon. What happened to me can not be described in one word only. The big problem was the elbow injury. I could not practice the way I wanted it, and that had an effect on my game as a whole. I did not want to take such a long pause, but the problem of the injury was getting worse, Nolle said. The unexpected break allowed Nole to stay for several mo nths in his home country of Serbia and in Monte Carlo, where he lived for years. During this time, his wife Jelena donated him with a second child. I spent time with my family and friends, I enjoyed the little things. When I woke up in the morning, I did not run to the training ground, but played with the kids.

The former leader of the league mentioned by record of free soccer picks ranked Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, who last year were also away from the court before returning victoriously this season and sharing the Grand Slam titles.

Federer and Nadal are unique -;they are among the best players in sports history. They influenced me to become the one I am. Their examples show that it is possible to get back to the top after a period when you did not have the desired results.

Meridian Match

No comments:

Post a Comment