Sunday, November 3, 2019

Soccer tipsters Conte: This team has character, I want to achieve with Inter what I did with Juve and Chelsea

Senior coach Antonio Conte was very pleased with the turn against Bologna 2:1. The Nerazzurri came to victory in the final predicted by record of free soccer picks seconds with a goal from Romelu Lukaku`s penalty kick, and Conte praised the players for their will. He also stressed that Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez not only score goals, but also do a lot of pressing work.
`The team responded impressively after catching up. We practically scored a goal because of the ricochets at De Fry, and that could have killed us. It didn`t happen because the guys showed strong character and turned the score around. That`s a positive sign. because it is important how one team reacts in difficult situations. Now we return to Milan to rest and then start preparing for the match with Borussia Dortmund, `said Conte.

`I studied Lautaro Martinez carefully before coming to Inter. He is not the typical central striker because he likes to act from the second position. Lukaku looks like a classic ram, but if there is space, he is also incredibly fast. I`m very pleased with the work, `We have a Sebastian Esposito who, believe me, has a huge future ahead of him, ` the coach of Inter went on.
Asked if succeeding with Nerazzurri was the biggest challenge of his career, Conte replied, `I`ve always loved to embark on missions that seem difficult to accomplish. History proves that I go to big clubs when they arein a difficult situation, and I bring them back to where they are. I did it in Juventus and Chelsea, I want to do it in Inter as well. I like the dedication of the players and we can be pleased with the progress so far this season. `

Soccer tipsters - more details and information: Soccer tipsters

No comments:

Post a Comment