Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Soccer predictions Morant responded to Barkley`s criticism: No one can tell me what I do and what I don`t do, except my teammates

Memphis point guard Ja Morant responded to criticism from Hall of Famer and TNT pundit Charles Barkley.

No one can tell me what I do and what I don`t do except my teammates.

An outsider who has never been in our dressing room and played with us said that I am not making my teammates better. But our guys say it all the time. That`s it. Knee pads, " Morant said.

Barkley said the other day that Morant needs to learn how to make his teammates better.


Morant responded to Barkley`s criticism: No one can tell me what I do and what I don`t do, except my teammates Soccer predictions - more details and information: Soccer predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment