Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Soccer prediction Joel Embiid: Harden and I are far from our best shape, but we will improve as the season progresses

Philadelphia center Joel Embiid, after defeating the Clippers (119:114), spoke about the interaction with James Harden on the court.

Embiid scored 44 points on 18 of 30 field goals. Harden scored a triple-double and updated his personal record for assists - 20 points, 11 rebounds, 21 assists.

This changes over time. When Ivica Zubac was on the court, I knew that I could receive a pass in the post and they would use a double team every time. So I was throwing average before I got into double custody. We knew it would work. When they use the shift, we understand at what point Harden or I need to play isolation. I think we`ve got it sorted.

It just takes time to work out. We talk all the time, he plays great. I asked him to shoot three-pointers more often from the receiving, and he did it. We have a long way ahead of us. We are far from our best form, but we will improve as the season progresses. I think we can do it, " Embiid said.


Joel Embiid: Harden and I are far from our best shape, but we will improve as the season progresses Soccer prediction - more details and information: Soccer prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment