Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Soccer prediction Erling Haaland: I hope children believe that a young player from Norway can become the top scorer in the Premier League

Erling Haaland said that he wants to inspire children.

It`s amazing to see the Norwegian flag in the stands. It`s a very nice feeling and I`m proud of it.

I hope that I can influence children and make them believe that it is possible to be a young player from Bryne playing for Manchester City in the Premier League, andbecome the top scorer.

It`s been a dream of mine since I was a kid - now I see that it`s really possible, " the Norwegian forward said after the Premier League match analyzed by today soccer matches against Brighton.








Soccer prediction - more details and information: Soccer prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment