Saturday, July 6, 2024

Soccer prediction Jannik Sinner: I don`t worry about my hip anymore. Recent checks have shown that everything is fine

Jannik Sinner spoke about the condition of his hip before Roland Garros.
The Italian withdrew from the quarterfinals in Madrid and missed the Masters in Rome.

Yes, I don`t worry about my hip anymore. The latest checks showed that everything is fine, so I`m on our website.

I said that I would come here only if my hip returned to normal. My general physical condition is not so ideal. I haven`t played for almost three weeks, which is a long time considering the upcoming Grand Slam tournament. But you know, I just try to take it day by day. This is a slightly different approach to the tournament analyzed by links with free soccer predictions than before, because now winning in the first round can help me find my rhythm a little.

The most important thing is the psychological state. You have to be prepared and accept that things can happen on the court. And then we`ll see what I can do.


Soccer prediction - more details and information: Soccer prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment