Friday, September 18, 2015

Morata: `Real? My team is Juventus.`

The striker of Juventus, Alvaro Morata, showed clearly what he thinks about rumors of his return to Real Madrid after the end of the season. The Spanish national share that is not visible to play for another team.
The personal information appeared yesterday by the President of the `white ballet`, that the Santiago Bernabeu is planning to make use of the option in the contract to return Morata. For this purpose, they have to pay 30 million euros for Juve in the summer of next year.
`I don`t think about stuff like that.`, said the footballer himself.
`Juve is my team and I feel good here. I can`t be present in the t-shirt of another team.`
`Here we won four in a row skudetto-s. Every year it gets harder and harder. It would be great if we can win a fifth title in the series.`, wished Morata.

No comments:

Post a Comment