Friday, November 13, 2015

Di Maria joked with Real Madrid

The Paris Saint-Germain and Argentine national team footballer, Angel di Maria, talked about his former club analyzed by soccer tips Real Madrid. The wing of the French champion said he has left the Spanish capital at the right time.
`Madrid didn`t win anything after I left. I think I left at the right time. I thought I could stay for many years to come, when we won the 10th European club analyzed by soccer tips title (in 2014). I have great memories of Madrid, but that is football.`, said di Maria.
In the summer of 2014 di Maria was sold by Madrid in English Manchester United, and only 12 months later, the wing transitioned into Paris Saint Germain.
During the night of Friday, Argentina should play the world qualification against Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment