Monday, December 5, 2022

Soccer tipsters Djokovic on victory over Medvedev: I want to win every match, that`s my character

Novak Djokovic commented on the victory over Daniil Medvedev in the final tournament. The Serbian won 6:3, 6:7(5), 7:6(2) and advanced to the semi-finals from the first place in the group.

At a press conference, he was asked if he was worried about something in the match with Medvedev.

- There was fatigue from a grueling battle. That`s all I can say. There was no discomfort. No particular body part bothered me. There was just general physical exhaustion from the plays and the length of the match.

I had a day off before every match, so I felt fresh. But I was a little more nervous and tense because I played with one of the best players in the world, one of my biggest rivals in recent years. I still wanted to win, despite the early exit from the group. For me it doesn`t change anything.

We always want to win, no matter where we play each other. Today`s match showed what kind of character we have with Daniil. Of course, he wanted to finish the season with a victory, and I, in turn, did not want to lose to him. I can`t count [how much time I spent on the court], I don`t like to do it and I never did it. I want to win every match, that`s my character.

Again, at this point in their career, each match is a great opportunity to beat one of the best players in the world.



- I saw his last match. Of course, it must be very hard for him to lose all three matches advised by free-soccer-picks in the decisive tie-break. But this happens.

He is a great champion and a great tennis player, I have incredible respect for him. At the end of the second and throughout the third set, he was in such a state that he did not make mistakes on the back line. I needed to change something and shorten the draws. It was really hard for me. I`m glad I was able to meet this challenge.

What did I say to myself? At such moments, you just try to take another breath and approach each draw without wasting energy on unnecessary thoughts. This is easier said than done, but I did it.

I waited and read his pitch well in that game. He served first ball, but I was able to predict his actions and make some really good rallies. In my opinion, in that game he also made a double. Of course, it was hard for him, it is always difficult to apply for a match.

After that, it was easier for me to win.




Djokovic on victory over Medvedev: I want to win every match, that`s my character Soccer tipsters - more details and information: Soccer tipsters

No comments:

Post a Comment