Friday, January 20, 2023

Soccer prediction Gauff on how she earned 3 times less for the title in Oakland than the champion of the men`s tournament: I didn`t even know that the difference was so big

Corey Gauff commented on the difference in prize money in the men`s and women`s tours - for the victory in Auckland, she won about three times less than Richard Gasquet.

To be honest, this is the first time I hear about it. I don`t pay attention to prize money, so I had no idea how much I won. This is not what I pay attention to.

I didn`t know there was such a difference. Of course she is. And you need to strive for equality - especially in not very large tournaments.

But I did not look at the prize money at this tournament according record of free soccer tips - I just tried to fly to Melbourne. I didn`t even know the difference was that big.


Gauff on how she earned 3 times less for the title in Oakland than the champion of the men`s tournament: I didn`t even know that the difference was so big Soccer prediction - more details and information: Soccer prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment