Thursday, May 30, 2024

Soccer picks Max Verstappen: I don`t like to post on social networks often. Kelly Pique also began to do this less often

Max Verstappen has revealed how he and his girlfriend Kelly Piquet feel about social media.

I don`t see the need to show my personal life to the outside world. Kelly also does this much less often than before. If I ever retire from Formula 1, I don`t think I will post very often. I just don`t like it.

Some people do nothing else all day, but I am busy with other things. For example, I often sit on the phone, but rather dealing with the affairs of my sim racing team. It`s also time-consuming, but I have a lot of fun because it`s my passion, " the Red Bull driver explained in an interview with De Limburger.




Max Verstappen: I don`t like to post on social networks often. Kelly Pique also began to do this less often Soccer picks - more details and information: Soccer picks

No comments:

Post a Comment