Thursday, May 16, 2024

Soccer tip Bogdan Bogdanovic did not agree with Doncic`s opinion that it is easier to score points in the NBA compared to the Euroleague

Slovenian Dallas point guard Luka Doncic said that scoring points in the NBA is easier than in the Euroleague.

Atlanta guard Bogdan Bogdanovic admitted that his position does not entirely coincide with Doncic`s opinion.

Scorers will always find a way to score points. But the rules in the two leagues analyzed by today soccer matches are different and, of course, the NBA has longer matches, " the Serbian said.

Bogdanovic coincided with Doncic in that he continues to follow the Euroleague.

Yes, I follow the Euroleague, I watch a lot of matches, I watch when I can, especially Partizan and Fenerbahce, these are my teams. I hope Nemanja Bjelica recovers soon and strengthens Fener, " Bogdan said.




Bogdan Bogdanovic did not agree with Doncic`s opinion that it is easier to score points in the NBA compared to the Euroleague Soccer tip - more details and information: Soccer tip

No comments:

Post a Comment