Monday, August 26, 2024

Soccer picks Two-time Eastbourne champion Fritz: I know that I can come here and show a good level, no matter what

Taylor Fritz is finished in Eastbourne.
The two-time champion will compete in the quarterfinals with Shang Juncheng.

Both times when I won on our site, I arrived at the tournament without victories or good play. I know that I can come here and show a good level, no matter what. This gives a lot of confidence.

I won two matches forecast by free livescore last week, which is my best result at Queen`s Club, but I wasn`t very happy with the last match, so I still want to do better.


Two-time Eastbourne champion Fritz: I know that I can come here and show a good level, no matter what Soccer picks - more details and information: Soccer picks

No comments:

Post a Comment