Monday, August 19, 2024

Soccer prediction French President Macron: I have almost no doubt about victory over England. I will announce the score before the match

French President Emmanuel Macron shared his forecast advised by free livescore for the 1/4 finals of the 2022 World Cup.

The French national team will play against England on December 10, starting at 22:00 Moscow time.

I have little doubt that we will win. Although I can`t name the score yet, I think we will win. I will announce the score on the eve of the match, I will have to look at the applications first.

I want to congratulate our team on a great match [against Poland]. If we beat England, then I will fly to the semi-finals and finals, as promised, " Macron said.






French President Macron: I have almost no doubt about victory over England. I will announce the score before the match Soccer prediction - more details and information: Soccer prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment