Friday, September 27, 2024

Soccer tipsters Let`s forget about this nonsense. Charles Barkley wants to mend his relationship with Michael Jordan

Hall of Famer and TNT pundit Charles Barkley said in an interview with journalist Taylor Brooks that he would like to restore his friendship with Michael Jordan.

This is a very unpleasant situation for both of us. First, I have to do my job. I can`t criticize other coaches and general managers and ignore Michael because he`s my best friend.

I believe he didn`t have enough good people in the front office to be successful. I calmly said this. He was offended and we haven`t spoken since then.

I said what I really think. I`m sorry you were offended by this. Let`s forget about this nonsense and start playing golf and having fun again, " Barkley said to Jordan.


Let`s forget about this nonsense. Charles Barkley wants to mend his relationship with Michael Jordan Soccer tipsters - more details and information: Soccer tipsters

No comments:

Post a Comment