Monday, September 9, 2024

Soccer tipsters Stan Wawrinka: Murray is one of the main hard workers on the tour. I hope he plays a little more

Stan Wawrinka speaks out about Andy Murray`s legacy.
Yesterday he beat the Briton in the first round of Roland Garros - 6:4, 6:4, 6:2.

Andy has been doing his best since he came on tour. Even at a very young age, he was already an amazing fighter. He always found a solution. He is one of the main hard workers on the tour. For more than 20 years, he always wanted to improve, always improved his game.

At Roland Garros he reached the semi-finals and the final. He was No. 1, achieved everything you can achieve in tennis.

He`s an amazing champion, an amazing guy. It seems to me that he has a lot of fans, thanks to him many people start playing tennis. I respect him very much. I`ve really enjoyed playing with him for the last 20 years. We played so many times, fought so many hard battles. I hope he plays a little more.


Stan Wawrinka: Murray is one of the main hard workers on the tour. I hope he plays a little more Soccer tipsters - more details and information: Soccer tipsters

No comments:

Post a Comment